Housing a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor within its boxy body, this multi-purpose camera supports Full HD 50p/60p up to ultra-high ISO sensitivity in excess of ISO 4,000,000. Able to shoot even in extreme low light conditions where subject light intensity is below 0.0005 lux, it enables image acquisition in a broad range of genres, such as in surveillance, disaster prevention and research. Its light and compact body can be easily combined with drones and gimbals, and packs standard professional broadcast interfaces needed for video capture. Using the EF mount, it is compatible with the rich variety of EF and Cinema EF Lenses (including the CINE-SERVO lenses).
- 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor (approx. 2.26 megapixels)
- ISO 4000000 with DIGIC DV 4 image processor
- Canon Log & Wide DR Gamma
- Body weight: Approx. 1.1kg / 38.8oz.
- Full HD: 1920 x 1080 / 50.00P, 59.94P
- Remote manual focus, iris (when RC-V100 Remote Controller is connected)
- Canon EF lens mount (EF Cinema Lock Type)